Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Baby Updates

I had an appointment today and here is the new skinny.  My belly is getting bigger, I know you might not have noticed but its now measuring 36cm.  Baby is doing good, still active as ever.  Michael was putting his hand on my tummy last night and that little guy went crazy, he hasn't kicked and had that much activity for a while, my whole stomach was moving!  As of today I'm dilated to a 1 and about 90% effaced.  Even better news is that I weigh 5 lbs less than I did with Josh at 36 weeks.  It wouldn't surprise me if that entire 5lbs with him was water weight cause I sure retained a ton of water with him.  I feel so lethargic lately its ridiculous.  Is it normal to feel this tired all the time?  I do OK in the morning but by lunch time I have to take a nap or I feel like I'm going to die of exhaustion regardless of if Josh is being good or not.  Any thoughts or commentary?  Suggestions on how to boost energy levels? 

Josh's nursery teacher asked him what we were naming the baby all he kept saying to her whenever she asked was, "My baby."  I guess that's good news that he is excited the baby "his."  He will come over and kiss my tummy and say "hi baby," or "baby brother."  He also knows now that whenever we go to the Dr's its to check on baby brother. 

No comments: