Santa came to UVU and we ran into him at the bookstore. Josh did not want to stay on his lap... so Santa bribed him with a candy cane so we could get a picture taken. I can't believe how big he is getting!
I was babysitting Eliot yesterday when she found a potatoe peel on the kitchen floor. She stopped when she saw it and pointing at it screamed, "Oh man! Josh pooped!"
04/11/2010
We went to a funeral on Tuesday. After it was over I was walking down the hall with Joshua when one of Michael's cousin's kids came up to me. She asked me if I had seen Ethan. Truthfully I answered, "No." She scrutinized me for a minute then asked, "Do you even know who Ethan is?" I said, "No, that's why I haven't seen him."
11/17/2008
The other day we were at a meeting for pre-service Seminary teachers (Michael is doing student teaching for seminary if you didn't already know that). Anway they had a sister's panel where all the wives of the brethren over pre-service did a Q&A pannel. So one of the sisters told this story about her son.
They were at church one day and what the deacons do during the Sacrament Meeting came up. It was explained that they pass the bread and water to everyone in the congregation. The boy was surprised and said, "Is that all they do? I thought they were checking to see if I was being reverent!"
9/23/2008
I came home the other day to find a lady in my ward and her 5 yr old daughter passing out invitations for a visiting teaching meeting with the Relief Society. The girl saw me getting out of the car and asked me to wait a minute. She ran up to me and said, "Do you have any kids?" I told her no. Then she handed me the invitation and said, "Give this to your mother."
Here is the conversation I had with my niece Addy a few days ago.
Me: How are you today?
Addy: I just don't know!
Me: Why don't you know?
Addy: Because the magic, the magic went out of the balloon
Mom: She is sad because the "magic" hellium went out of the balloon and it doesn't float any more
No comments:
Post a Comment