Sunday, February 14, 2010
Ice Castles in Midway
These are the ice castles at the Zermott Resort in Midway. Walking through here really made me appreciate all over again just how beautiful it is to have four season and be able to experience snow and ice even though I usually count down the days until summer because I hate being cold! We really had a good time inspite of it being chilly. Even Joshua seemed to enjoy it. This was the last part of my birthday celebration and it was amazing. Michael did a really good job planning everything!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is so unbelievable!? That's in UTAH? How come i've never heard of this place!
We didn't know about it either, we just happened to drive past it on our way to the time share and I made Michael stop by on the way home. We were pretty excited when we found out we could walk through it!
Post a Comment