Well we are still putting along and trying to make it through school. I am getting ready to graduate hopefully in April YEAH!!!! Michael still has atleast another year but at this point we are ready to celebrate the semester ending and just enjoy Christmas break.
Joshua is doing well. He is finally putting on weight and getting chunky. It is so cute. He has discovered his hands and tries endlessly to fit his entire fist in his mouth. He still hasn't done it yet but he has gotten close a few times. He is such a little sweetheart and we are so grateful to have him in our home. He is so patient with us, especially with me since I drag to him to work and then to the archives but he endures it well. I think that makes him extra excited to see Michael when he gets home from work. It is so cute because he starts grinning and kicking his feet with excitement when Michael starts talking to him. He is such a good Daddy.
Sorry I don't have any new pictures to post, my camera broke and we haven't replaced it yet but we will soon I hope.
Until next time...
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment